Infiniti is a sophisticated eForm and document generation platform, which can be operated independently or integrated with other systems to perform data capture, presentation, and delivery services.
Integration with Infiniti is achieved in a variety of ways:
- Presenting eForms within other systems and websites.
- Live retrieval of data from third-party systems and data stores
- Generating singular or batch styled documentation from eForm and retrieved data
- Delivering data and documents to third-party databases and legacy systems.
- Delivering data and documents directly to recipients via email, SMS, etc.
- Generating documents system to system via a web service suite.
- Provide authentication by integrating with common or custom user management systems.
Built on Microsoft .NET technology, Infiniti exposes a rich Web Service based API and allows a range of add-on extensibility through the .NET Provider Model. Common extensions are packaged with the Infiniti platform, such as an OLEDB data source extension and a Windows Authentication membership (login) extension. Where necessary extensions can be developed to suit more custom requirements.
Infiniti components are represented with red squares in above diagram, covering user facing and internal modules:
- Infiniti GO.
- REST API
- SOAP API
- Infiniti Engine
- Document Outputs (Templates)
Updated 7 months ago